Want to download RecBoot? Then either you’re in a hurry or you’re in serious trouble with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. RecBoot is a free software which allows anyone to put their iOS device in Recovery Mode with just a click of the mouse directly from Mac or Windows PC. Most of the people who want to Download RecBoot seem to be in some kind of trouble. Either their Home Button is broken/not working or their iPhone is Stuck in Recovery Mode.
What is Recover Mode Loop?
By Recovery Mode Loop I mean to say a kind of software failure which arises mainly from faulty iTunes software or incomplete iOS Update installation. It makes your device continuously boot into recovery mode even when you want it to boot in normal mode.
If you’re going through any such situations, do not worry as it is not going to help you. There are lots of possible solutions which could make your device boot into normal mode and work like before without spending a penny. However if your iPhone has gone to recovery mode because of hardware failure then you have to contact your nearest Apple Care.
Just to let you know, there is no way you can determine whether you are facing a software failure or a hardware failure. Just make sure to download RecBoot for your Mac or Windows PC from here and try it out. If it works, great! Otherwise, you must take your device to Apple.
RecBoot is a very simple software which is available for free download online. It doesn’t even need installation or any kind of supportive software to run like Java or .NET framework. All you have to do is get RecBoot for Mac or windows from the link given below. Then, run it and enter your command with a single mouse click.
Check the pictorial guide below to download RecBoot and install it properly on your system, be it Mac or Windows.
- Check your iPhone’s Age with Apple Serial Number Lookup
- How to take a Screenshot on iPhone 12
- How to Turn OFF iPhone 11
- Share Wi-Fi Password from iPhone, iPad and Mac
- iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode? 5 Solutions that work!
How to Download and Use RecBoot for Mac or Windows
2) Run RecBoot, then connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer.
3) Once your iOS device is recognized, you’ll find two buttons on the RecBoot window.
4) The Button on the left is to “Enter Recovery Mode” and the right one is to “Exit Recovery Mode”.
5) After you make sure your device is connected properly, click the desired button to enter a command to your iPhone from your computer.
Also Read How To:
- Lookup Apple Serial Number to find its age
- Share your Wi-Fi Password from your iPhone
- Do an iPhone IMEI Check for Stolen device
- How to turn off iPhone 11
- How to take a screenshot on iPhone 13
RecBoot not working for you?
I recently found out that RecBoot is not working very well for a lot of people, especially on 64 bit operating systems. To overcome this, I have come up with a detailed guide on how to exit Recovery Mode on iPhone and iPad using 5 different methods and better software tools that work perfectly. Hope you’ll get all your problems solved there.