Galaxy S5 Wallpaper for iPhone: There is a always a love-hate relationship between iPhone and Android Smartphone. 90% of the iPhone user don’t like Android. But what’s wrong in using it’s wallpaper.
If you ever checked out the latest Samsung flagship device, then you’ll find that the Stock Wallpapers which comes with Galaxy S5 are awesome, far better than that of iPhone Stock Wallpaper (iOS 7). So if you want to give them a try, check individual links bellow to view and download Galaxy S5 Wallpaper for iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4 and 5.
How can you Use Samsung Wallpapers on iPhone
Although the Wallpaper for every smartphone comes in only two formats .JPG , PNG and both the Android and iPhone supports them, still you can’t directly use the Samsung Wallpapers with iPhone. Because there is a huge Screen Resolution difference, but don’t worry – we have already solve this problem for you.
We have resized those S5 wallpaper according to iPhone resolutions, all you have to do is find the download link that matches your device resolution or model.
Here are the correct resolutions for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch:
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPod touch 5th gen – 1136 x 640
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 – 960 x 640
- iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad mini with Retina display – 2048 x 1536
- iPad 2, original iPad mini – 1028 x 768
In this post I will be sharing Resized Samsung Wallpapers only for iPhone and iPod touch. If you want to me to resize them for iPad, then let me know that in comment bellow.
Galaxy S5 Wallpaper for iPhone/iPod
Make sure to go with correct link, else wallpaper will get pix-elated after setting it on your iPhone.
Download Links :-
How to Install Wallpapers on iPhone/iPod
- I know you know it, it’s for those who lost their memory 😀
- Click the link above.
- A download popup will appear, select OK to download it to your computer.
- It’s an archive file, so extract it.
- Now Open iTunes, connect your device to computer.
- Select your device from left side bar.
- Select the “Photos” tab on iTunes from top bar.
- Click on Sync Photos from > then choose the extracted wallpaper folder.
- At last, click the Sync button from lower bar.
- When done, disconnect your iPhone and you’re ready to use Galaxy S5 Wallpaper on iPhone.
Recommended Reading :-
- How to Add Mac OS X Boot Sound on iPhone – iPad
- Best of Best Windows Phone Theme for iPhone
- Top 5 iOS 7.1 Cracked Cydia Sources
Because we received some request from iPhone users, in this post we shared Resized Samsung Wallpapers for iPhone and iPod touch only. If you want to me to resize them for iPad, then let me know that in comment bellow. Thanks for visiting – keep visiting.