Restart Springboard in short Respring is one of the highly used function on iOS 7. After installing a New Theme or hiding apps icons from Springboard you need to respring the device to see the changes.
Rebooting also works but it’s quite annoying to reboot the device every time you make any changes. However it is still OK with iPhone 5s and 5C user but if you got an iPhone 4s or older version, then I’m sure you will not want to reboot the device multiple times because it takes hell lot of time to complete that.
And Here comes the importance of a handy Respring toggle button, this Respring button can be added in multiple place but according to me the Control Center on iOS 7 is the best place for it. Please don’t get confuse between Control center and Notification bar, control center is the one which comes from below when you swipe your finger up from the end of screen and Notification center comes from top.
Now the question is how to add Respring toggle to control center. ? There are more than 20 tweaks available on Cydia which is capable of doing this task, but we would use the easiest one CCToggles.
Also read : How to Fix Cydia App Crashing error on iOS 7.
CCToggles doesn’t only provide the option to add Respring button on Control Center, with this tweak you could also add lots of other necessary toggles, some of those are Reboot toggle, Power OFF toggle, Airplane Mode toggle, One click mobile data connectivity like in Android, VPN toggle, 3G toggle and lots more.
CCToggles tweak is available in Bigboss repository, so as to download it first you need to add the Bigboss source to your Cydia.
I hope this repo is already added to your cydia, if somehow it’s not available then you can follow the Step 1 below to add it, else jump to Step 2.
Step 1 :
Adding Bigboss Repository to Cydia.
- Open Cydia app.
- Scroll to the middle and tap the “More Package Sources” option.
- Now find and tap the BigBoss repo, you will get a confirmation popup, select OK.
- When done, tap the Return to Cydia option.
Step 2 :
Downloading & Installing CCToggles tweak.
Now that you have added the Bigboss repo, it’s time to download and install the CCToggles.
- Back to Cydia Home screen.
- Tap the Search option on bottom-right corner.
- Type CCToggles on search bar.
- Tap the Install option, followed by confirm.
- When done, select return to cydia.
- Then close the cydia app.
Step 3 :
Adding Respring toggle to Control Center on iOS 7
- Open iPhone setting app (default one)
- Scroll towards the end, and find the CCToggles option.
- Tap it.
- Tap on Toggles, again tap the Toggles option on next screen.
- Now Click on Edit.
- Tap & Hold the Respring option from DISABLED TOGGLES list.
- Drag & Drop it to Enabled TOGGLES list.
So that’s it, hope you found this guide helpful. Please Like and Share it if you think it worth sharing.
If you have any query feel free to leave it in below comment box, we will try our best to help you out.
Thanks for following How to ADD Respring toggle to Control Center on iOS 7.